- Fill in the form (show name, dates, chairperson
name and contact information, and the number of each
type of show). Remember, for Master Champion you
must add the number of doe and buck classes (i.e. if
it's a 2 doe, 2 buck, and 2 wether show - you should put
4 in the Master Champion field).
- Click the "Next" button.
- The second page of the form has a place near the
bottom for you to select your judges. Click the
"Add Judge" link and fill out the form that
opens. Click the "Save" button.
The page will refresh and show the judge that you
selected. Repeat this for each judge.
- When you are finished entering your judges, click the
"Submit to Show Coordinator" button on the
bottom of the page.
- The second page of the form also lists sanction
fees based on different postmark dates.
- If you wish to mail payment (check), print the
page and send it to the NPGA office along with the
- If you wish to pay with PayPal, click the
"Add to Cart" button. The appropriate
sanction fee, along with a handling fee to
cover PayPal charges, will be added to your shopping
cart. Complete the checkout process
with PayPal. Once the payment is complete
there is no need to mail anything to NPGA.
Please note: Although your show is saved in the NPGA
database immediately upon you entering the information, it will
not be visible on the list of Scheduled Shows until I
review the information and approve it. This is to
prevent inappropriate information from being visible on